Created: 01 January 2022
Last updated: 25 April 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
Consultancy or Business (referred to as either “the Consultancy”, “the Business”, “I”, “Me”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to TPG, which is built and serviced by The Printing Girls (PTY) Ltd.
Service refers to the Platform, Website and Presentations.
You means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Website refers to TPG, accessible from https://printlikeagirl.net/
Presentations refer to PowerPoint or other types of presentations, whether offered via face-to-face workshops or via online platforms.
The information contained on the Service is for general information purposes only. TPG assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Service.
In no event shall TPG as a platform, be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Initiative reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
TPG does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. The Service may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company. Please note that TPG does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
The information given by the Service is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Even if TPG takes every precaution to insure that the content of the Service or provided via the Service is both current and accurate, errors can occur. Plus, given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained on the Service.
TPG is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
Fair Dealing Disclaimer
TPG may use copyright material which has not always been specifically authorised by the copyright owner, such as material available for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. TPG believes this constitutes ‘fair dealing’ of any such copyright material as provided for in Section 12 of the South African Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978 (as amended) and/or in terms of relevant limitations and exceptions provided in such Act.
If You wish to use copyright material from the Service for your own purposes that go beyond fair dealing/fair use (depending on your legal jurisdiction), You must obtain prior permission from the copyright owner.
Views Expressed Disclaimer
The Service may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organisation, employer or company, entity and/or consultancy, including TPG.
Comments published by users are their sole responsibility and the users will take full responsibility, liability and blame for any defamation or related offences, or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. TPG is not liable for any comment published by users and reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.
No Responsibility ”Use at Your Own Risk” Disclaimer
All information on or via the Service is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The information on or via the Service is provided with the understanding that TPG is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers.
In no event shall TPG or its suppliers or service providers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access or use of or inability to access or use the Service.
TPG will not be liable to You or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on the Service or provided via the Service or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Intellectual Property and Restrictions on Use
This website contains information which is owned by or is licensed to TPG including but not limited to text, design, layout, graphics, organization, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other information related to the website. This information is protected under applicable intellectual property laws. Reproduction, distribution, publication, or any other use other than in accordance with the following paragraph is strictly prohibited:–
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to
access and use this website strictly in accordance with these terms;
- to use this website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- to download or print out information from the website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that all copyright and other intellectual property notices therein are unchanged.
- You may link to content on this web, but you may not create a link to this website from another website or document, without prior written permission from TPG.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising from such use of this website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
Classified Posting Rules
At TPG Artist Portal, we strive to ensure that the site is as clean, friendly and as usable as possible for our TPG community. Ads that fall outside of the Classified Posting Rules stated here, may be removed from the site.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to TPG Artist Portal and any potential consequences that may result from your post.
We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or remove content, or those parts thereof, that we believe is inappropriate or breaching our Terms of Service. We may, at our discretion, remove ads, put ads on hold or make minor changes thereto, when they do not comply with the Posting Rules.
General Reasons for Ad Removal / Ads Being Placed on Hold or Minor Changes Made, Include:
- Ads that report / rant about potentially fraudulent or inappropriate ads, or policy violations. Please report ads via the “report ad” function located within each ad, Contact us with ad details (ad id, email address, etc.)
- Removal of personal information from an ad
- Duplicate of another goods or services ad you’ve posted, or multiple ads in different locations
- Duplicate accounts – Creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of duplicating ads is not permitted
- Posted under the wrong category (you must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- Not entering your contact details through the means provided by the site (for example as part of an overlay, logo or watermark)
- Entering information in incorrect fields (you must use the fields provided), or, not completing all the fields
- Ads posted in a language other than English. We only accept ads in English; it’s acceptable however, to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English
- No overseas ads accepted – TPG Artist Portal is only for local use
- No website links to other property / job / classified or auction sites, and / or such other sites that we may deem to be inappropriate
- Removal of keywords that refer to competitive websites, or removal of brands in the case of keyword spamming; IE: brands that are not accurately descriptive of the item / service or not related to the item/service advertised. The keyword spamming rule applies to all categories; if you tag “Toyota,” “Nissan,” and “Volkswagen” to describe a Volkswagen car for sale, then we will remove “Toyota” and “Nissan”
- Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
- Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on TPG Artist Portal (you may not copy another users ads; your ad must be original)
- Not providing images of the goods at the time of listing when expressly requested to do so
- Images which are unsuitable for the purpose (Example: too small, hand drawings, word art, etc.)
- Images that are used to emulate features offered by Gumtree
- Editing purposes (typos, duplicate keywords, etc.)
- Inappropriate language
- Vehicle ads that do not list the full selling price
- Inappropriate photos / images
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / sexual orientation / disability
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids
- Ads requesting / offering adoption or surrogacy in any capacity
- Using TPG Artist Portal’s reply system to send unsolicited replies to users
- TPG Artist Portal reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are irrelevant to the Gumtree Community, with or without notice.
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site. If this occurs, the ad may be suspended temporarily (factor dependent) until reviewed; we check reported ads as quickly as we can. Provided that your ad hasn’t breached any Classified Posting Rules listed here, or the TPG Artist Portal Terms of Service, it should be back up again shortly, generally within a few hours.
In most cases we email to confirm that your ad has been removed and if possible, provide you with an opportunity to resubmit. Please remember to check your junk / spam folders. If your junk / spam settings are set at high, TPG Artist Portal emails may not be delivered to the spam / junk folders at all; please consider adding TPG Artist Portal to your safe senders list if possible.
If you feel your ad has been removed in error, please let us know.
theprintinggirls.net will from time to time send a notification to you, via email or text/sms or direct message. To OPT-OUT please use the channels provided or send an email to us.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, you can make contact with the team via: