To develop a strong professional network of female South African printmakers
- To cultivate a generous culture of sharing skills and information among the TPG members,
- Equip and enhance the printmaking skills of the TPG members,
- Help advance the TPGs as a credible community of female printmakers within the artworld,
- Grow a network of galleries, promoters, and suppliers who are supportive of our aims and will facilitate our exhibiting goals, and
- Provide information to the public about the processes of printmaking by facilitating interactive workshop engagements at TPG exhibitions.
TPG Offers her Members
Several platforms and opportunities to develop their professional printmaking careers:
- Each member will have her own TPG website artist’s page to showcase her print work: https://www.theprintinggirls.co.za/artists/
- Her print work will be featured on our social media. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprintinggirls/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theprintinggirls
- She will have the opportunity to participate in TPG-organised and curated exhibitions per year.
- She will have the chance to participate in a range of TPG-initiated professional printmaking workshops and creative assistance sessions.
- We have a monthly newsletter with a growing subscriber base.